Painting Cars

The sander was going and the garage was full of body dust.  The boys are working on one of their hot rods.  My oldest is not only a great photography but he is a great paint and body guy.  These three boys have been running around together for a lot of years and this is not their first rodeo.  It wasn't that long ago the my son painted another car for this same guy.  They have most of the body work done. They are going back over it again today to touch up some filler and then water sand.  James has come a long way from the little boy who used to check the body filler to see if it was hot or cold.  He was his step dad's little helper.  My ex-husband was not a very good person, and he was very abusive to my son, but he taught him a lot about cars.  I've had a lot of chapter's in my life and starting over bites, but sometimes it's just what you have to do.  It's just like painting an old car, you sand off all the rust, fill in the holes with filler, file off the rough edges and put on a new coat of paint.  So here we go again for one last time.  I'm no longer an antique, I'm a classic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy