Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
I enjoy
watching the birds and squirrels from our front porch. We spend a lot of time on our porch. My husband(Pop) doesn't smoke in the house so he sits on the porch to smoke and I go out with him most of the time. We talk about just about everything and share a lot of memories and make a few as well. Sometimes there are as many squirrels eating my birdseed as there are birds. I sometimes thin them out and make dumplings. Pop and I sometimes take turns being the squirrel dog and we'll run off the porch barking and run them up a tree and whoever has the shotgun shoots 'em out. We laugh all the way back to the porch especially if we get out maneuvered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment