Window Tint

My sweet daughter-in-law(who is more like a daughter) told me that she and my son spent the afternoon tinting the windows of his car. It brought back memories of the first car windows he tinted with his mom for a helper. Looking back it's rather humorous but at the time before we finished we were ready to scrap. It was mustang, I can't remember what model but oh man what a mess. Neither of us knew what we were doing, what should have taken a roll of film took three. We wadded, wrinkled, air bubbled you name it, talked mean to each other. I think we even threw a few things. He's come a long way and has tinted many cars of his own and his buddies since then, but it all started with and old mustang and his hard headed mama. Love ya kid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy