New Place

WOW!  I have been so caught up in getting moved into my new place that I haven't posted in months.  So let's do a little update. 

During the last week of June,  just messing around on the computer I found a piece of property for sale.  I liked the price and wanted to have a closer look.  I ran the address on MapQuest and found that it was only two miles from my son.  Next step was to go check it out.  I fell in love!!  It looked a lot like me,  a little run down and in need of some attention, but with a great deal of potential.  It is a 14x60 mobile home on 1.25 acres, has a green house, a back porch with floor to ceiling windows, a 12x 16 storage building.  The land is level with leland cypress across the front and green giant cedars 1/4 way down one side.  Where the cedars stop the muscadine vines begin and run the length of the property.  There is a privacy fence that separates the front and back yard.  Like I said, I fell in love with the place.

I moved in the first part of August.  Everyone has pitched in and help me pull things together.  My best friend/sister gave me  money for a washer and dryer and other stuff to get the place livable.  My sister who is 77 has been here every weekend helping me get the yard in better shape.  My youngest son gave me vinyl to go in my kitchen and the oldest one came and put it down.  The oldest brings his mower and trailer over on the weekends so I can use them.  My grandson went on the roof and fixed a small leak.  I think everyone has had a hand in this place.

I loved being with my son and his family, but there is nothing like having your own place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy