Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Boys
You know teenage boys really haven't changed too much. I remember when I was a senior in school my best friend and I both had a crush on the same boy. We were the kind of friends that told each other everything. We shared home room and this one Monday morning we both get to school smiling from ear to ear. I said guess who I went out with Saturday night, she said guess who I went out with last night. We said "No Way"! We decided not to say anything to this young man and decide to spend the night together on Saturday night. Sure enough he call to see if I wanted to go to the movies, I said, sure. The look on his face when he saw us both was priceless! We all three had a good laugh and he took us both to the movies. Both of my boys have in the past been guilty of juggling more than one girlfriend at a time. In these days and times that can be dangerous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment