I love my porch

I am really glad that we put this porch on our house. Not only is it a focus place for all kinds of activities it helps to keep the house cool. It was 90 degrees here today and it was cool inside the house. We sit on the porch and just talk and rock or swing. Pop likes to take the computer outside and play chess. We have our first humming birds back. I put one of the feeders out and really enjoy the pair that are already here. Last year you would not believe how many hummers that were here. Everyday I notice more and more things that are starting to green up or bloom. The Japanese Magnolias and tulip trees were beautiful. I love the spring and watching everything coming back to life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy