Music and Skating

Music comes in all kinds of varieties these days. I think everyone goes through phases in there life and their taste in music changes with each phase. We often return to whatever was our favorite growing up. I used to try to sing my kids to sleep, when they got older they teased me and said they went to sleep to get me to stop. I still love them. The kids went through a streak where my oldest had a skating rink and was his own DJ. My daughter learned how to dance skate. Wow, the bumps and bruises that child got. Every time she started learning something new it was a new round of black and blue. Sometimes she looked like she had been beat! But she wouldn't give up until she got it right. On a good day she could have put a lot of ice skaters to shame. She skated to various music from classical to rock. Sometimes I can hear a song and think of how she would look skating to it. Now she is a mom, with four children and every time she takes them skating they have her showing off. My youngest son was a speed skater. His brother taught him well! He won lots of races!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy