New Blog

I think that I am going to start a new blog. With all the things that are going on in this world I need a blog to voice my political opinion. I don't want to use this blog to voice my EVERY DAY grip with the things that are going on in our country. I know that the porch is often used to talk about all kind of stuff but I don't want to use this blog in that way. Hummm, guess I'll go set up debs soap box. When the kids were growing up and would do something that deserved a good lecture, I would tell them I was getting out my soap box. I can remember seeing people stand on old time soap boxes to give speeches. When I would finish my stern scolding I would tell them I was putting my soap box away. One of them once said if I really had a soap box they would bust it up. Can you believe that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy