Older Ladies and Rocks

I've already told you the story about pop and him carrying rocks for his Maw. My mom was much the same. If she saw a rock that was different or she thought was pretty it had to go home with us. She put them around the flowers. They served two purposes, one was because she liked them and the other was to save the flowers from the weed eater. I have noticed that pop and I seem to have acquired a love for rocks. We have them around lots of our shrubs and we have a few that we just find unique. We also have the same love of flowers that the women who raised us had. Every time we see some we like we dig them up or buy them. Our latest is a Lady Banks Rose. We are going to build a trellis out by the carport for it to climb. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy