Pictures

My mom loved pictures. That may be where my son got his love of cameras and taking pictures. She had a box of pictures and every so often we would take them out and look through them. Some would make you cry as you remembered a love one that had past on or a friend you hadn't seen in years, but it was history. I can remember some of us getting a little upset that she held on to pictures of our ex's, but she would just say that's part of our family history. I have lots of mama's old pictures and yes some of all the ex's, because they are part of history. Lot's of the pictures bring you joy with old memories. The old houses where we used to live. Some of daddy's hunting dogs. Cars that we've all owned. My mom was a foster parent for little babies and there are some pic's of those little babies. Remembering the way things were. I could look at them for hours. Don't forget to pass on some of your family history to your children. Thanks for stopping by and sharing some time with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy