When I grow up

I'll be a Corvette! When the kids were growing up one of the cars I owned was a Chevett. At first I wasn't sure that I would like it. I fell in love with it. It was a four speed and four cylinder and it would scoot! That's why the kids said that when it grew up it would be a corvette. We had that car for years! I took loads of kids to school, karate tournaments, skate meets. Hauled all kinds of stuff in it. It even got me the only speeding ticket I ever had! Yes, a woman who has owned some of the fasted muscle cars that were on the road got her only ticket in a chevett! I was on my way home from the skating rink late one night and had my youngest son and one of his friends with me, when out of the blue a deer ran out in front of us. It happened so fast I couldn't avoid her. We hit her and the boys wanted me to stop and I said no, because I could tell that there was a lot of damage. We were able to fix most of it and I even had to strap down the hood and I drove it. What a little car! It's to bad that GM is now Government Motors! I will not ever buy another GM. I have gone back to my Dad's saying, I'd rather push a Ford than drive GM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy