I have always like to take pictures. I got it from my mom. Back in Mama's day if you wanted something you usually got it from the peddler. You traded him stuff like eggs or butter for flour or tea or other things like cloth or maybe even a camera. After she and daddy got married she wanted a camera, so she worked in the field and traded two dozen eggs and three dollars for first camera. I still have some of her pictures and enjoy sitting down and looking through them. I have this love of photographing flowers, butterflies and around here lizards are another of my subjects. My husband says I take my best pictures with my cell phone because I always have it with me. I love the rain drops and the grasshopper on this picture. I got a two for one! I've been trying to get a good clear picture of my hummingbirds, but the shutter speed on the cell phone isn't fast enough. Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I love to take pictures.
I have always like to take pictures. I got it from my mom. Back in Mama's day if you wanted something you usually got it from the peddler. You traded him stuff like eggs or butter for flour or tea or other things like cloth or maybe even a camera. After she and daddy got married she wanted a camera, so she worked in the field and traded two dozen eggs and three dollars for first camera. I still have some of her pictures and enjoy sitting down and looking through them. I have this love of photographing flowers, butterflies and around here lizards are another of my subjects. My husband says I take my best pictures with my cell phone because I always have it with me. I love the rain drops and the grasshopper on this picture. I got a two for one! I've been trying to get a good clear picture of my hummingbirds, but the shutter speed on the cell phone isn't fast enough. Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment