Moving Around

You know it's hard on children to move every time the wind blows. I remember when I was a kid it seemed we moved almost every Christmas. That would be when daddy's agreement to farm would be over for the year. I also remember when my oldest son started to school one year my ex-husband moved us six times in one year! After I divorce him, we stayed in one place for over twenty years. Now I watch as he is adamant, that even though he and his daughter's mom are divorced, that she stay in the same school. He drives her to and from school on the days she is with him. That drive is a 50 mile round trip! That's how much he loves his girl. My daughter seems to be one of those who can't get in one place and be happy. She has moved her kids every time they get settled in. Please if you move every time the rent is due, think about what you are doing to your children!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy