Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Singing
I love to sing but I'm not very good at it. I used to sing to the kids when they were little, one of my favorites was Me and Bobby Mcgee. When they were little they would ask me to sing, now they ask me not too. Ahh but that is part of being a parent. The kids and I used to make up our own songs and we had a really good time. Now it makes my heart happy to hear my son and his little girl make up songs. Sometimes they make up songs about my daughter-in-law just to make aggravate her. She loves them! Then there is Pop. He and the granddaughter got started singing each other Jingle Bells several years ago, now it has become a game to see who can surprise the other on the phone and sing Jingle Bells first. They have a great time doing it and it will be a memory that she will have forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment