Singing

I love to sing but I'm not very good at it. I used to sing to the kids when they were little, one of my favorites was Me and Bobby Mcgee. When they were little they would ask me to sing, now they ask me not too. Ahh but that is part of being a parent. The kids and I used to make up our own songs and we had a really good time. Now it makes my heart happy to hear my son and his little girl make up songs. Sometimes they make up songs about my daughter-in-law just to make aggravate her. She loves them! Then there is Pop. He and the granddaughter got started singing each other Jingle Bells several years ago, now it has become a game to see who can surprise the other on the phone and sing Jingle Bells first. They have a great time doing it and it will be a memory that she will have forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy