Today is

my youngest grandson's birthday. He is one year old today! They live near Nashville which is a twelve hour drive from here. Therefor I did not get to see him celebrate his birthday. His Mom didn't get to share his birthday either. You see his Mom is in the Navy and she is training in South Carolina getting ready to go to Iraq. We knew this day would come, but it doesn't make it any easier. My son and his boys are going to miss her while she's gone, but we are very proud of her. She was already in the service when she met my son and grandson, and the three of them fell in love. Please keep them all in you prayers. She is not the only daughter or son, mom or dad, sister or brother who will not be home for birthdays or holidays. My family thanks each and everyone of you for putting your life on the line so that we in this country can have the freedoms that we have. You and your families are in our prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy