The other day when I was in WalMart I checked out behind a young woman with a small child. He had his bottle and in making small talk she said that the doctor wanted her to get him off the bottle. He, however didn't want any part of a cup. I told her not to worry, he would get rid of the bottle with a little time. He was just tiny!
It brought back memories of my oldest son. When I was trying to wean him, I told him a big red dog had gotten his bottle. It seemed to work. I soon found out that something was up at his grandma's house. She kept him while I worked, and one afternoon when I came to pick him up I busted them! As I opened the door, he was throwing his bottle into the drawer on the bottom of the stove. All I could do was laugh! They were both so cute, I couldn't get mad. I love my mom and all my kids!
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment