Weaning A Child

The other day when I was in WalMart I checked out behind a young woman with a small child.  He had his bottle and in making small talk she said that the doctor wanted her to get him off the bottle. He, however didn't want any part of a cup.  I told her not to worry, he would get rid of the bottle with a little time.  He was just tiny!
 It brought back memories of my oldest son.  When I was trying to wean him, I told him a big red dog had gotten his bottle.  It seemed to work.  I soon found out that something was up at his grandma's house.  She kept him while I worked, and one afternoon when I came to pick him up I busted them! As I opened the door, he was throwing his bottle into the drawer on the bottom of the stove.  All I could do was laugh!  They were both so cute, I couldn't get mad.  I love my mom and all my kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy