Motorcycles

As I watched a young man soar out of site on what today's youth refer to as a crotch rocket I though about how bikes have come a long way.  I remembered a boy that I went to school with who rode his rain or shine, it even had his initials on the gas tank.  Then I met my oldest sons dad. We rode on a borrowed motorcycle, we couldn't afford our own.  We divorced and when the oldest was ready to trade his 4 wheeler for a 2 wheeler we got a bike that was way to big for him.  What was I to know!  A friend of mine taught him how to ride on a dirt road and he did really well.  I'm real funny about who I would ride with and I would ride to the end of the earth with him.  It doesn't worry me when he takes my grand children for rides with him. My granddaughter who is eight has a leather jacket with tweedy bird and her own special helmet.  God's loving hand guides his path and keeps them safe and he never takes for granted the beast of a bike he rides.  Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy