Dog’s Life

The Author of this post is Kory Dotson

After our move, we went to glendale direct tv to look for the best deal for satellite TV. A few weeks ago, we were shopping in a small strip center that had a dog boutique located there. My girls and I walked through just because we are animal lovers, and we love to look at all the new and quirky products for pets. I could not believe some of the prices though in this store!

 Clearly this store ran outside normal big-box pet supply stores. This store carried far more original and specialty items including organic homemade dog treats, handmade sweaters, and even “bedazzled” leashes and collars. I laughed thinking about my own pound-puppy wearing some of these outrageous sweaters and collars, but I have to admit they were pretty cute. That is, until you took a glance at the price-tag! I could not imagine paying nearly three times the normal price for a leash with rhinestones on it. My own dogs would end up using the sweater as a chew toy, and I am not sure they even chew their dog treats well enough to know if it was organic, handmade, or even edible! I guess my pooches are not fancy enough!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy