What a surprise

for my son and daughter-in-law.  My grandson who is 14 made supper for them.  They have been working hard all day and D thought he would surprise them by making dinner. I am very proud of him.  I love his mother because she is my daughter, but I don't like her very much for the hell that she has put her children through.  I always told my children that life was about choices.  Sometimes you make good choices and sometimes you make bad ones, how you deal with the outcome of those choices is what makes you who you are.  My biggest mistake with my two youngest children is that I did not make them pay big enough consequences when they made bad choices.  The consequences of that mistake has led to them making lots of bad choices.  They are both old enough to start paying the consequences for there mistakes. It makes me mad that they do not take into account that the choices they make and the consequences effect everyone around them, especially their children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy