Have you ever slept

on a feather mattress.  A real feather mattress that you, your Mom, and the rest of your family made.  You know we didn't know how to appreciate how good we really had it.  Have you ever slept on a cotton mattress that your Mom made.  I still have the mattress that my Mom and my aunts made back during the depression.  I still like to sleep on it.  It's those metal springs that drive me crazy, the squeak so bad.  No secrets when we were growing up.  I refuse to give it up!!!  The mattress that we have on our bed is shot so we went today and bought a new one.  I am sure it will sleep much better and we will stop rolling to the middle at the same time, but there is no connection to the finished product and those who use it.  Sometimes I sleep on that mattress just so I can feel close to Mama.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy