Hunting Season

It won't be long until it's hunting season. Some people don't understand that hunting is more about being outdoors enjoying nature than killing something. I love to get in the woods before daylight and watch the woods come to life. Have you ever seen a deer with frost still on their backs, or on a chilly morning watched a majestic buck breath, with the steam from his nostrils rising into the morning air?  The more time you spend in the woods the more in tune with nature you become.  I have watched turkey chase deer from a food plot. I've watched a coyote track track a turkey.  I've been able to see some things that most folks never get to see just because I spend a lot of time in a deer stand. My deer stand is my place of solace.  I solve the problems of the world from the tranquility of my stand.  I hope that you all have a safe and successful hunting season.  Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy