Neighbors

Do you know your neighbor?  If you saw your neighbor broke down, would you stop?  Would they stop if you were the one broke down?  We have great neighbors!  Pop is going to have back surgery on September 8th, and today I saw one of our neighbors in the grocery store.  He told me if I needed him to help in any way just let him know.  He also told me that a couple of the ladies from church said if we needed them to do anything to just call.  It's good to know that help is so close by.  Another one of our neighbors is a farmer and he and his wife share things from their garden not only with us but several other folks in our area.  This year he gave me some of the best sweet corn that I have ever tasted!  We even ate some raw in a salad.  I talked to him a couple of days ago and he told me that they had lots of blueberries and if I wanted some to go and pick me some. Then he told me about his wife making blueberry and peach jam.  That sounded so good that I went and picked some berries this evening and am going to call his wife tomorrow and get her recipe for that jam. Pop ate some this evening in some cereal.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I'll let you know how the jam turns out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy