Sitting on the

porch is one of my favorite things to do.  My husband and I spend a lot of time on our front porch.  He has been trying to quit smoking so he no longer smokes inside the house.  Even when it's very cold or very hot he still smokes outside.  He is going to have back surgery on Wednesday and he will not be able to smoke for several days.  He thinks that it may help him to get over the habit.  Probably not! He has smoked since he was a kid, it will be very hard for him to stop.  I'm just grateful that he no longer smokes in the house.  If I could get him not to smoke in the truck, I would be very happy.  I hope that his back surgery is a success because he is in a lot of pain and the more pain he is in the more he smokes.  Please keep us both in your prayers.  Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy