Surgery

My husband had back surgery on Wednesday.  They did a T-Lift at the L4- and decompressed nerves on both sides. They also replaced his ANS bone stimulator.  So not only does he have about a 5 inch incision down the lower part of his back, he also has a 3 inch incision on his right hip, not to mention a small hole just left of the back incision from the drain tube.  He is incredibly sore!!!  He, however is such a trooper, you can't keep a good man down. He was up on Thursday walking a lot.  His theory was if he got up and moved around he would get to go home sooner.   He was right they let him come home on Friday.  The trip home was really rough.  He hasn't felt well today, a little nauseated, stiff, and lots of pain.  I'm gonna let him rest today then we have to get moving again.  He went through this surgery to try to improve his quality of life, so I have to pull our my instructor personality and help him through the recovery period.  Thanks for your many prayers, please continue to pray for him.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy