Can't Tell

Have you ever painted with an air brush? It can be quite hard until you learn.  When the kids were growing up I was married to this man who always tried to come up with those get rich quick schemes.  This one time he decided to buy a bunch of plaster molds.  We turned our chicken house into a work shop and started making things.  We also painted them.  To speed the process along he bought me an air brush and I went through several pieces before I got it right.  I had gotten pretty good at it and we were trying to get a load finished to take to an auction.  The kids kept pestering me, and I told one of them it he kept on I was going to paint his belly button green.(name of oldest son withheld because he said I couldn't tell this)  Needless to say he came back again and did not realize how long my hose was and yes he sported a green belly button that would not wash off for days!!  We did not make a lot of money in the plaster business but it sure left my yard a mess.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy