I Apologize

I want to apologize to those of you who visit my blog regular.  This past week and this week will be and has been very hectic for me.  This has put me behind in my writing.  Last week I had to prepare for deer season to open up and I also had a fall festival on Saturday.  Deer stands are clean, food plots are growing and guns are sighted in.  Now comes the fun part!  I love to sit in my stand early in the mornings and watch things come to life.  Plus when we get lucky we love venison.

Now the most exciting thing this week is my son is going to remarry my wonderful daughter-in-law.  I can't wait to get there! They live five hours from here and I haven't seen them or the grandchildren since July.  I miss them a lot and can not wait to squeeze everyone of them.  I am not sure if I will have time to write while I am gone, but you can bet I will have a lot to write about when I get back!!!

I took my husband for his six week appoint from back surgery today.  His doctor say he is doing remarkably well.  He had some never pain in his legs a night or two ago and the doctor said that would happen sometimes if he over does it or sits up too long.  So we were greatly relieved and thank God for guiding the doctor's hands to make this surgery a success.  We thank you all for your prayers.  God Bless you all and thank you for continuing to read my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy