It Breaks My Heart

I love my children and grandchildren with all my heart. Although my children are grown with families of their own I still worry about them just as much as if they were still at home. My oldest son has had his act together for years and he finally found a woman who loves him and his daughter as if they had been married forever. The youngest son is starting to pull his life together.  He has two boys and his wife is deployed to Afghanistan. They miss her badly and I hope that you will pray for him and his family.  My daughter, who is the middle child has broken my heart and made some choices that my grandchildren are paying dearly for.  She doesn't have a drug or drinking problem, her problem is her choice of men and choosing those men over her children.  She has four children a son 14, a daughter 12, and twin girls who are 10.  The oldest girl is now living with her biological father and I have not seen or heard from her in over a year.  My oldest son did see them at a restaurant a couple of weeks ago and she is doing well.  This year on Mother's Day my daughter gave my oldest son custody of her oldest son.  I cried for days but I knew that it was the best thing that ever happened to my grandson.  She still has custody of the twins, but she's home schooling them and that's a joke!!  She was homeschooling my grandson and bless his heart he's having to work so hard to make good grades and he wanted to play basketball so bad and he's worked so hard to make the team then they told my son that because of my daughters dreadful attempt at homeschooling he doesn't have enough credits to play this year.  But what a hell of a coach he has!!  He told him he could still train with the team and learn all the plays and he could even go with the team to the games but he can't dress out with the team.  It makes me cry and breaks my heart for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy