Thank You

Thank you for your patience while I've been gone.  We were very busy with the wedding preparations and getting in some mawmaw time with the grandchildren.  The wedding was beautiful!!! My son has a lot of friends who pitched in  and helped with all stages of the wedding.  He was also told by more than one person not to let this one ever get away.  I see no danger in that, they love each other and work so hard together.  She knows all his faults and loves him anyway and he knows she has a hot little temper and loves her all the more.  She has a heart as big as the world and loves my grandchildren as though they were her own. I am so very proud of the two of them and I pray that God will bless them in ways that not even they can dream of.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy