Fixing up My Space

My son and his family have been gracious enough to allow me to live with them since I have come back to Alabama.  We have finally gotten things moved around in the basement so that I can create myself an efficiency apartment.   There are so many things that I want to add to my space.  I've been looking for stuff online and have found several sites that have a lot of things that I want.    I found one site called "tiger direct" they have such neat and affordable stuff!

I don't have a lot of cash to spend so I have to look for ways to save on all the things I buy.  I also need a new bed!  I have my own bathroom that I want to dress up.  So now that I will have a regular pay check coming in I'll be able to do lots of the things to really turn my space into a home.

Have A Blessed Day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy