What A Morning!!!

I love this time of year!  I'm not a traditional hunter, I do more sitting and watching than I do shooting.  This morning was wonderful.  It was cool and just after daylight the deer started to move.  I watched as they fed in the food plot in front of my stand and I had some activity off and on all morning.  We usually don't shoot does until the end of the season and then we decide how many we need for meat or to help contain the size of the herd.  We will shoot a good looking buck if he happens to stroll through!!!  We also let children come here to get their first deer.  I love to just watch them interact with each other.  Have a great day and take your kids or grandkids to the woods so they can appreciate nature. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy