I Love Flowers

I have a wide variety of flowers scattered around our yard. I've tried to plant in a way that we always have a little color .  The fall is a beautiful time of year with the changing of the leaves, but then comes winter and all the color is gone.  I have a few potted plants that I bring indoors. One of which is a Huge beautiful Christmas Catus.  I decide to sit it in the archway going into the kitchen.  I added a growing light to be sure that it would get enough light.  The light seems to be working, because the plant is holding its blooms.  Today I put my finger in the plant to see if it needed water and found I had brought in a visitor!!  A tiny frog jumped out on my shirt and I instinctively swiped him off and into the floor.  A few hours later he was trapped in a jar and moved outside.  I am already looking forward to the spring. 

Thank you all for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy