I never thought that I

would love to hunt the way I do.  Being born and raised in the country I hunted and fished with my dad as I grew up.  We didn't have all the fancy scopes and stuff that people do now.  When I got married and moved away from home, I didn't hunt anymore for years.  Then I met this man who loves to hunt!  He would rather hunt than eat!!! I told him that I would go with him and maybe take a camera.  Then he got me to shoot my first deer, and I was hooked!!!  Now, I hunt as much if not more than he does.  My dad taught me to shoot, but my husband taught me to use a scope and be accurate with my shots.  We love to eat venison!  It is our main meat and it is so much better for you than processed meats. Due to my husbands health he doesn't hunt as much as he used to, but he makes sure that I get to hunt as much as I want to.  God Bless each and everyone of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy