Praise be!!! We got our computer back today! I have really missed having it, in more ways than one! I really enjoy writing and sharing stories here on my blog. I didn't realize how much more I used it for until it was in the shop. Now that I have it back I will get back on track with everything.
I hope that all of you get a great start to the New Year. May the New Year bring each and everyone of you all the love, happiness and joy that it takes to make life worthwhile. Remember to not over eat or drink and if you drink do so responsibly.
Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
Every time I work out in the yard it make me think of my mom. She loved flowers and working outside. She taught us a lot about planting shr...
No comments:
Post a Comment