Blogging

My daughter-in-law and I were talking about her blogs and she said mom you really should try it, I think you would be really good at it.  I thought about it for quite some time, then decided that I would give it a try.  I really do enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts, memories and family recipes.  The recipe blog was started so that I could share those family recipes with that very daughter-in-law.  She is really more than just my daughter-in-law she is more like a daughter.  She is so good to my son, his daughter and my grandson which they have custody of.  She earns extra money doing word ads with links on her blog.  I am trying to learn how to do that as well.  It can be quite discouraging at times, but I will just keep working away at learning how to be a blogger and trying to earn money at home.  Thank goodness I don't have to depend on it for paying the rent or eating! Thank You all for stopping by and have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy