Roller Skating

My oldest grandson went to his first all night skate for his New Years Eve party.  He said he had a blast! He was so sweet he text me and his uncle that he lives with off and on all night.  He and his friend managed to stay until 1 am.  He said the reason he had to give it up was because he had blisters!!  Gosh, at the blistered feet my kids have had!! You see his Uncle used to have a skating rink and all my kids love to skate. His mom was a dance skater on her good days she was beautiful to watch.  She worked hard and could do almost anything an ice skater could do and even some they can't.  One time she wanted a better pair of skates and this girl had a nice pair she wanted to sell so I told my daughter to be sure that they fit and I bought them.  Come to find out in a few days that they were way to small and her feet looked dreadful!!  We bought another pair at a yard sale box and all for two dollars, she skated on those skates for years. Blisters are something you learn to deal with if you skate regular.  Guess where they are tonight?  The whole family went skating!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy