Sleding

I was talking to my son today and he was telling me about the snow and about the kids having a blast! I ask him if they had a sled and he said no not a regular sled.  He said he had to improvise! He said they took the deck lid off of a car his brother had left there, and hooked it to the back of his daughters four wheeler and had a ball! Judging from the pictures that they posted on face book the whole family including the dog, got in on the action!  They took some great shots of the family fun.  My son said since they couldn't get out to go to work, they decided to make lifetime memories with the kids.  Trust me those two kids, as well as the parents will never forget today!  When we had finished talking I remembered years ago when it would snow our neighbor would pull his girls up the long hill in front of our house and they would slide down.  The laughter and love that would come from the road would make your heart smile, just as mine did as I looked at the pictures on face book.  Hope you and your family make some memories, share some memories and love each other like there is no tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy