You Got Me

It had been a long day at work, so I wasn't paying as much attention as I walked to the back door.  Suddenly arms wrapped around me and a voice said I got you! I said are you sure you got me?  The teenage voice said, "yeah mama, I got you"!  I laughed and tossed him over my shoulder!!  During my oldest son's teenage years we were knee deep in the martial arts.  Trying to get me in a hold I couldn't get out of became a serious past time for him and one of his best friends.  As they grew up it got harder and harder for me to escape!  Now that they are grown I would have to really hurt them to get away.  They have grown into two really fine men.  I got to thinking about this today as my son and I were talking about my grandson that lives with him and his wife.  His wife is a tiny little thing but she loves to wrestle with my grandson and they started the New Year with her making this 14 year old tap out.  I told my son to warn her that as he gets older he will get stronger and she will have to learn some more holds.  She is a very special woman, she loves my son and his daughter and she opened her home and heart to a young man who really needed a home and someone to really love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy