Boys Will Be Boys

Writing about the martial arts last night got me thinking about all the good times and bad that I had while an active martial artist. 

James came rushing in the hotel room all out of breath and blooped on the bed.  Before I could ask what was going on, there was a knock at the door.  I gave him a hard look as I started to the door, when I opened it there stood a very well know black belt.  He said, "tell the boys no more knocking on doors, then turned and walked away".  When I closed the door and turned to my son, he says "wow that was close".  What are you talking about!  Well some of us including that black belts son have been knocking on doors and then running off.  The last door was a room "FULL" of upper ranking black belts.  What a way to start a weekend at camp!  The incident was pretty much laughed off, but even after I reached the rank of black belt someone would say you remember when the boys did that. Those very boys have become very productive members of society and one  stepped up after his father died to continue his legacy in the martial arts world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy