Count to Ten in Japanese

How many four year old children can count to ten in three languages?  Children are amazing!  I've been involved in the martial arts for years, and the style we studied was from Japan. One of my students wife and children would sit and watch as we did class.  I had no idea how much attention this little girl was giving us.  One Sunday afternoon we were doing an extra class at my son's skating rink.  My daughter took the little girl and they were skating while we were working out.  We always counted our punches in Japanese.  We started to count and she would say the next number!  She was so cute!!!  Then along comes my oldest son's daughter and Dora the Explorer! Before she was five she could tell you hello, goodbye, thank you and count to ten in three languages!  She is such a smart little girl.  My other little girl isn't so little anymore, she is in college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy