Three Wheelers and Motorcycles

I know how dangerous three wheelers, four wheelers and two wheelers are.  A lot of people said I was crazy for letting my boys have those types of things.  I felt like if those folks weren't paying my bills, or the doctor bills they needed to mind there own business.  Kids have to do dangerous things while they are growing up so that they will grow up!  The saying around our house was, "if it's not bleeding, I don't want to hear it".  The oldest had a three wheeler and when he was old enough he traded that three wheeler for  motorcycle.  He learned how to ride on a back woods dirt road on a street bike, that was way to big for him.  It challenged him every time he rode.  He has own bikes off and on all his life. There is one sitting in his garage right now.  His daughter has rode with him since she was tiny.   She is eight and has her own set of leather, of course her's has Tweety Bird on the back.  The two of them draw a bit of attention every time they ride. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy