Watching The Birds

We sit on the porch until the weather gets so bad that we can't.  Pop surprised me the other day by putting up a bird feeder in the back yard.  There is a window just as you start up the stairs to the loft, and I like to sit there and watch the critters.  Now I can watch the birds at the feeder as well. The way it hangs it's just far enough away from the tree that a smart little squirrel can stretch out from the tree and get a sunflower seed from the tray.  He is so cute when he does that!  I would love to get a picture of him but he runs every time I get around the corner with the camera.  I did some trial and error shots through the window and I think it will probably work. Our wren is still here and after reading in a book about what they like to eat maybe I can give it some good things to carry it through the winter.  There were so many goldfinches looking through the leaves for sunflower seeds that the leaves looked alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy