'72 Nova

I stole a car once, it was a 1972 Nova.  Well technically it was community property and I promised I wouldn't take his car, but he left me no other choice.  I was involved in a very abusive marriage and a week or so before I took the car we had a hell of a fight.  He tried to take our daughter and leave with her!  Somehow I got in between the body of the car and the door trying to get the keys out of the car, and he kept trying to shut the door.   I got the keys and threw them up the street.  The neighbors called the police, but when they got there he begged me not to have him arrested.  Like a fool I didn't!!  Instead I talked him into us taking the kids to stay with my mom for a week or two and when we got back from dropping them off  we had a notice that we had to move.  He also had to find a new job, so I took him for a job interview and promised that I would pick him up when he was done.  Promised again that I would not take his car!!  Yeah right,  I went by the car lot where it was financed and told them where I was going and had it put in my name. Color me gone!!!!  I drove that car until the motor was worn out and every time you closed the hood rust fell out!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy