Bee Balm

Bee Balm is a plant from the mint family.  My mom bought some years ago and got it started in our back yard for the humming birds and butterflies.  As it multiplied she shared it with family and friends.  I moved from the home place after she passed away and other folks went in a dug up most all the flowers.  Thankfully my sister has a spot with both colors and she shared some with me a few years back.  It is an evasive plant.  It spreads by it's root system.  It gets about three foot tall and after it blooms it gets top heavy.  So that ours doesn't fall over this year my husband helped me put up a fence around it. It is a beautiful plant and easy to grow.   Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy