Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Pollen
Gosh have I had some problems with my sinuses!! The pollen here is dreadful!! We were talking to some friends who had been to the doctor with their sinuses and the doctor had told them that oak pollen is finer than pine pollen. So I guess we chalk our problems up to living in the middle of the woods surrounded by oak trees. I don't normally have sinus problems but between the pollen and the medication it has whipped me. I had a festival Saturday where I sit up and sell my T-shirts. I took medication so I could breath, then the medicine made me goofy! I came home Saturday afternoon and slept til Sunday afternoon. Whew! I'll be glad for this to be over with. I hope you have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
One evening an old Cherokee Chef told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, ' My son, the battle is betwe...
No comments:
Post a Comment