Pollen

Gosh have I had some problems with my sinuses!!  The pollen here is dreadful!!  We were talking to some friends who had been to the doctor with their sinuses and the doctor had told them that oak pollen is finer than pine pollen.  So I guess we chalk our problems up to living in the middle of the woods surrounded by oak trees.  I don't normally have sinus problems but between the pollen and the medication it has whipped me.  I had a festival Saturday where I sit up and sell my T-shirts.  I took medication so I could breath, then the medicine made me goofy!  I came home Saturday afternoon and slept til Sunday afternoon.  Whew! I'll be glad for this to be over with.  I hope you have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy