Front Porch Stories is a place where I go to talk about things from current events to stories from my past. I hope you stop by and read a few.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Rain
We got a really good rain last night. It settled the pollen down a lot, we could breath much better today. We had some yard work done last week and the rain washed trenches in a few places. We fixed some of it today but will have to work some more on it over the next few days. Pop can't work for long periods of time, so we do a little here and a little more until we get things done. He often overdoes and pays a big price for it. We needed the rain and I think we have more coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hunting Season....Use Caution
When I got up this morning there was a little chill in the air when I let the dog out. As I stood there I thought about all the cool mornin...
-
I gave it my best shot, but the powers that be know more about my needs and future than I. Therefore I am still working at the plant and do...
-
Making jelly is a time consuming process! You first have to pick your fruit, then prepare it depending on if you are making jelly or jam. ...
-
I just want to say Merry Christmas to all those who stop by my blog. Today has been a great day filled with love, laughter, food and most o...
No comments:
Post a Comment