Window Tint

Have you ever tried to put window tint on car windows?  Better yet, have you ever tried to help a teenager put window tint on car windows?  Get ready to shell out some cash, cause it's not easy!!  I don't know how many rolls we fouled up on that first car.  You see when my son was 16 his dad, my ex-husband, gave him a car.  It ran good and was a four cylinder, but it needed a little love.  We took and tacked the headliner back up, he was working so he got him some seat covers.  The body needed a little work, so I had done a little body work so between the two of us we mixed bondo and water sanded all the scratches out and had the body slick.  We primed it using spray cans because that was all I could afford. I even used flat black and did wide stripes on the hood.  Believe it or not the car looked good.  Then came the window tint.  What a pain in the $%^&*!  We read directions then cut and sprayed and scraped and said a whole lot of mean things to each other!  What now takes my son by himself about an hour to do, took us two days!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy