You Want To Drive

My Dad told me that if I wanted to drive I had to learn how to change my own tire, just in case I had a flat. He taught me how to check the water and the oil.  How and were to put in oil and check and put in transmission fluid.  He taught me to pay attention to how the motor sounded and the mushiness  of the brake peddle.  He wanted me to be safe and smart about my automobile. I have been married a couple of times and both of them taught me a little more about cars.  That was one of the things that I enjoyed teaching my kids.  I used to tease my oldest and tell him I was going to teach him everything I knew so I could forget it all!  All three of them have built on what I taught them, and both the boys can work on just about anything.  I am confident that my grandchildren have a get advantage when it comes to car know how.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy