Alabama Storms

The last few days have been very troubling for me.  As I sat and watched the tornadoes roar across Alabama all I could think about was the safety of my children and grandchildren.  I knew that my oldest son has a basement and that is where he and my oldest grandson would be.  My youngest granddaughter and her mother were tucked safely into a storm shelter.  However my most precious daughter-in-law was working in Atlanta and my son told her to get a hotel room that the roads were to dangerous. Then there was my youngest son and his two boys whom I thought would have been with the oldest in his basement was not.  I did not find out until after the storms had passed that he and the boys had ridden out the storms in a camper trailer!  I was furious!! He knows better than that and I chewed him out for putting himself and those boys in such danger.  I still haven't heard anything from my oldest granddaughter's dad.   Then as I was calling more of my friends today to make sure that they were okay I could not get in touch with my best friend.  I knew that one of the tornadoes went very close to her home.  I kept calling all day, I was so worried she is like my sister.  I was so thrilled when she answered the phone late this afternoon.  I am exhausted from the stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy