Being Deployed

I know how hard it is to have a family member deployed.  My youngest sons wife is deployed to Afghanistan.  They have two boys and the youngest one is only 20 months.  His mom has missed his first steps, his first words and those are things that you can't get back.  Then I take a look around and I know that she is not the only mom that is deployed.  These are the women who will come home and teach their children that this is the greatest country in the world.  Then if you take a look on the other side of the street you see people who abuse the freedoms that we have here and don't appreciate living in this country.  There are those that would like to see this country go belly up and we have got to get to work to stop the downhill slide that we are on.  Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy