Happy Easter

I hope that you take the time to tell your children the real meaning of Easter.  More children need to know that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so that we might have eternal life in heaven.  Easter was one of my Mom's favorite holidays.  She really enjoyed having all the kids and grandkids all over the place.  We always had a blast!  I can remember when we used crayons to color the eggs. She always made a big dinner with all the fixins. I sure do miss her, and I miss being able to gather everyone together.  Now that I live so far away I don't get to enjoy the holidays anymore.  They have become just another day.  I wish I were going to be with my family tomorrow, hunting eggs and chasing kids.  Enjoy your family while you can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall Is In The Air

Hunting Season....Use Caution

Can I Call The Crows Daddy